Covid 19 Guidelines
Perseverance MTB Club follows the Covid 19 guidelines laid out by Cycling BC’s Return to Play. Complete guidelines can be found here
Prior to starting the session:
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, headache, or shortness of breath), you should NOT participate that day. Please let your coach know that you will be absent.
- Perform a self check on your bike to ensure everything is in working order. This will reduce the need for coaches to be in contact with your bike.
During our sessions:
- All participants must practice recommended social/physical distancing by keeping two meters (six feet) away from one another at all times.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue or the crease of your elbow when you sneeze or cough.
- Be self-sufficient on the bike – leave prepared for nutrition, hydration and mechanicals.
- Do not share equipment, food, drinks, utensils, water bottles, etc.
- Do not shake hands, embrace or high-five to celebrate.